UNLOCK ART by ZEITmagazin Conference
In cooperation with ART COLOGNE and COLOGNE FINE ART & DESIGN and the art magazine WELTKUNST, ZEITmagazin presented the premiere of the digital conference "UNLOCK Art by ZEITmagazin".
We talked to international art scene decision-makers, curators, gallery owners, institutional and private collectors, critics and artists - among other things about digitalisation in the art world, the fascinating topicality of Picasso's works, Black Utopia and the current challenges for fairs in times of Corona.
Among the participants were:
- Oliviero Toscani, Photographer
- Tanja Wagner, Founder, Galerie Tanja Wagner
- Christoph Amend, Editor-in-Chief at ZEITmagazin and publisher of WELTKUNST
- Dr. Yilmaz Dziewior, Direcktor, Museum Ludwig
- Daniel Hug, Director of ART COLOGNE
- Christiane Meixner, Editor, WELTKUNST
- Tyler Mitchell, Photographer, artist and filmmaker
- Sophie Neuendorf, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, artnet Worldwide